Are you ready for the next step in your development as a digital professional? Do you love to help international brands accelerate their digital growth? Do you see room for improvement in every online customer journey (website, app) you come across, and would you like to advise organizations based on data-driven insights? Do you want to be part of a young & energetic team and work from the center of Amsterdam? Then the role of Digital Research Consultant at WUA might be your next step!
As soon as possible (but let’s get to know each other first!)
What WUA does
Organizations usually have a good sense of what is happening on their website. Google Analytics and other tools help map where customers come from, what they do on websites and what the conversion rate is.
What is missing is the context of the full market. What is your position in the market compared to your competitors? How does the consumer experience your website and those of the competition? Why do they buy from your competitor and not from you? Do you have the smartest strategy that allows you to grow the fastest in your market?
WUA empowers organisations to align all their teams with clear goals and priorities to:
- See exactly where they stand compared against the competition, and how to improve.
- Guide their conversion optimization efforts with clear priorities.
- Use detailed feedback from hundreds of real customer experiences to boost website performance.
What you are going to do
In a nutshell: You will start out supporting the senior researcher consultants and learn all the relevant skills to become a digital research consultant who will be responsible for his/her own client portfolio.
This includes tasks such as writing a research setup, setting up the fieldwork and training the customer to gain insights from our Digital Experience Platform and translate them into concrete improvements. Also, for some customers you will be analyzing and reporting the results for them and presenting results and recommendations.
You are responsible for the customer relationship. You do everything for a 9+ experience, in your communication and approach and therefore know how to bind customers to WUA for a long period of time.
What exactly does your role look like?
- You help companies such as T-Mobile, ABN AMRO or Bol.com to optimize their digital customer journeys. You discover for these companies what they can learn from “listening to the customer”
You build customer relationships, manage accounts independently and stimulate the use of our Digital Experience Platform
- You are commercially aware, you spot opportunities with (potential) clients by hosting demos, writing proposals and articles for our website and professional titles such as Emerce and Marketingfacts
- Provide training to customers so that they can work with the data in our platform themselves
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data and give advice presentations & action workshops to translate recommendations into the practice of the customer
- Develop Best Practices based on research data and own expertise
- have a passion for digital
- have strong analytical skills and always aim for a great customer experience
- are a Dutch native speaker and have excellent spoken and written language skills in both Dutch and English
- have a university degree (in a relevant field such as (digital) business, marketing, psychology, or communication – but please tell us
why you have the right credentials J)
- have at least 1 year of relevant work experience (or internship) (in UX, digital, consultancy, consumer research or analytics)
- are “data driven” and love to find insights in research data
- have a commercial mindset: you are customer-oriented, proactive, service-oriented and know how to identify the needs of our customers and offer them the right
- can present well in front of a live or digital audience
- fit in a culture of a young, energetic and fast-growing company
A competitive salary
Working for the Top 250 of Dutch and international companies
Innovation, collaboration, fun and results are central
Much attention to personal development (coaching, books, training)
An organization with a lot of room for initiative and your own ideas
An inspiring workplace in the center of Amsterdam (and WUA boat!)
Daily freshly prepared lunch when our office is fully open
Annual ski trip
A young, energetic and enthusiastic team
Friday afternoon drinks!
Please send a short cover letter (maximally 1/2 A4) and CV to [email protected].