Are you a great problem solver and goal-oriented team player? Do you love to connect with other people? Do you have digital in your DNA and understand the importance of an excellent CX? Do you want to be part of a young and energetic team and work from the center of Amsterdam? Then the role of Business Developer at WUA is your next careermove!
You can start as soon as possible
But let’s get to know each other first!
WUA helps organizations to Win on the Web.
Organizations usually have a good sense of what is happening on their website. Google Analytics and other tools help map where customers come from, what they do on websites and what the conversion rate is.
What is missing is the context of the playing field and the full market. What is the perception of the consumer, on your website and on the websites of the competition? Are you performing better? Or not? Why do they buy from your competitor and not from you?
That is exactly what WUA is mapping out. WUA provides the strategic and predictive information that organizations can use to optimize now as well as predict where things will go in the future. In this way, WUA helps organizations to win on the web!
WUA works from our office in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of 25+ professionals, all with a passion for digital! We are proud to be a part of the FD Gazelle 2020 and Emerce100.
You will contribute to the (international) growth of WUA.
As Account Executive you are responsible for closing sales deals to create new customers and serving the needs of our existing customers to grow our partnerships. You will do so for large corporations (like Bol.com, BNP Paribas, ING, AMEX) in the Netherlands as well as internationally, for example in Spain, UK, Germany and other (mostly EU) countries.
You are actively reaching out to potential clients and follow-up up on our inbound leads. Your goal is to plan product demo’s, understand the customer need and build strong customer relations. You provide organizations with our CX Benchmarking solution so they can improve their digital strategy and exponentially grow their online sales!
You do everything for a great customer experience, in your communication and approach and therefore know how to bind customers to WUA for a longer period of time.
With focus you will deliver commercial success
- Manage inbound leads and develop them to SQLs
- Reach out (outbound) to the right people within companies that WUA gathers data about, both nationally and internationally, to generate SQL’s
- Plan product demos with SQLs to get them enthusiastic about WUA’s Digital Experience Platform
- Come up with creative solutions for the needs of potential clients, write proposals and close deals.
- You build strong customer relationships, act on (self-created) opportunities, manage accounts independently and stimulate the use of our Digital Experience Platform
- Provide training to customers so that they can work with the data in our platform themselves
This is typically you
- You have a bachelor’s degree (please tell us why you have the right credentials☺)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (in sales, consultancy).
- You are goal-oriented and a problem-solver, there is always a way!
- You are a team player: you love working with both colleagues and clients.
- Connecting with people is your passion. For you to reach out and understand the needs of the customer is effortless.
- Picking up the phone and striking up conversations effortlessly is easy for you.
- You are a great listener: you can see chances and hurdles from different angles and can come up with creative solutions.
- Planning and continuously try to stay one step ahead is how you create success.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset, proactive, service-oriented and know how to identify the needs of our customers and offer them the right solutions.
- Presenting in front of a live / digital audience is something you can do every day.
- You have excellent spoken and written language skills in both Dutch and English.
- You fit in a culture of a young, energetic and fast-growing company.
We offer you a competitive salary & a great bonus
- Working for the Top 500 of Dutch and international companies
- Innovation, collaboration, fun and results are central
(International) career opportunities
- Continuous Personal development (coaching, books, training)
- An organization with a lot of room for initiative and your own ideas
- An inspiring workplace in the center of Amsterdam (including boat)
- Daily freshly prepared lunch
- Remote working is the standard (but we love to go to the office)
- Annual ski trip
- A young, energetic and enthusiastic team
- VRIJMIBO’s: Friday afternoon drinks!
Now, let’s introduce yourself!
Please send a short cover letter (1/2 A4) and CV to [email protected].
Looking forward to meeting you!